2021/2022 POST GRADUATE SCHOOL APPLICATION INSTRUCTION
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on postgraduate portal
- On The home page displayed click Application Instruction and read carefully.
- Click on apply now to start new application or Click on login to continue application after payment.
- Use your Application Number as username and SURNAME as password. Carefully type in your Application Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names;
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve, Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin and
- Then click on Pay.
Pls note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of programme click Next Step button.
- Candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates are required to supply their O/L details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O/L details; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All candidates are required to upload their certificates. Note: The size of the file to be uploaded should not be more than 100KB and in JPEG format.
- Click Preview Tab. This displays all your details as you haved entered it.
- Click Submit Tab then Submit Button to complete the online application process.
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
Top of page